KiBARI is in the center of Bari, in Via Garruba 118. It offers easy access to all points of interest in the city.
For any information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text message, call or contact us on whatsapp at 347 73 33 308.
FREE PARKING: The internal parking allows you to use your car without the stress of finding parking.
HOW TO GET TO KiBARI b & b
- Plane (less than 20 minutes between the train journey and arrival at the b & b)
Arrived at Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport , go to the Ferrotramviaria stop towards Bari ( Quintino Sella stop) . Take the train (you can get tickets at the machines in the station). The stop at which to get off is Quintino Sella (13 minutes from the station).
- Once out of the stop, immediately go up the stairs that will take you to CORSO ITALIA . 2. Go left and at the first street on the right, take VIA ALESSANDRO MANZONI 3. Go past via Scipione Crisanzio and arrive in VIA MICHELE GARRUBA (the second street) 4. Turn right and a few meters away you will find on the right the KiBARI b & b in Via Michele Garruba 118. Welcome!
- Train: 850 meters (8 minutes on foot)
- When you arrive at Trenitalia Central Station, go to the left. You will have Piazza Aldo Moro on the right and the railway tram / Ferrovie Appulo Lucane on the left. 2. Immediately after these railways, turn left into CORSO ITALIA and go ahead for 400 meters 3. Turn right into Via Quintino Sella and continue for another 220 meters 4. Turn left into Via Garruba and continue for 230 meters, you will find on the LEFT the KiBARI b & b in Via Michele Garruba 118. Welcome!
Almost all buses go to the bus station, opposite the central train station. From there you can follow the directions of the previous point.
From the north: A14 motorway.
1. “BARI NORD” exit.
- 2. Take the SS 96, direction Bari (3.4 km)
- 3. Follow Via Bruno Buozzi (2.2km)
- 4. At the roundabout, 1st exit staying on Via Bruno Buozzi
- 5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit e
- Stay on Via Bruno Buozzi
- Continue on Sottovia Bruno Buozzi (400 mt)
- Go straight on along Via Mario Pagano
- Continue straight along Via Dante Alighieri towards the railway station From the south: Highway A14 - South. Exit from the "BARI SUD" tollbooth - Take the SS 100 towards Bari - Continue along Via Amendola - Turn left into Via Capruzzi towards the city center and the railway station
Highway A14 - South (from Taranto) Exit at “BARI SUD” - Take the SS 100 towards Bari - Continue along Via Amendola - Turn left onto Via Capruzzi towards the Center and the Railway Station.
KiBARI provides bicycles and - on request - transport by car.
The city's car sharing service is also a few meters away.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Distance from points of interest:
- Bari Karol Wojtyla Airport
- Quintino Sella train / metro stop: 300 meters (3 minutes on foot). The train takes you to the airport in 13 minutes
- University of Bari: 450 m (5 minutes)
- Center of Bari / Shopping
- From Piazza Umberto towards Via Sparano, Corso Cavour, Petruzzelli, etc: 700 meters (6 minutes)
- Stations :
- Trenitalia Central Station / South East Railway / North Bari Railway: 850 meters (8 minutes on foot)
- Policlino (Bari hospital): 900 meters (9 minutes)
- Port of Bari
- Port Cruise Terminal: 1.6 km (5 minutes by car or 17 minutes on foot)
- Fiera del Levante : 2.6 km (or 30 minutes on foot)
- Stadium : 6.5 km (13 minutes by car) or AMTAB line 20 at 300 meters (3 minutes on foot)
- Barracks Picca - regional military command: 1.1 km (11 minutes)
- Bank of Italy: 1.3 km (15 minutes)
- Chamber of Commerce: 1.5 km (16 minutes)
- Piazza del Ferrarese (beginning of Bari Vecchia): 1.5 km (16 minutes)